A group of NSL’s Civil Enforcement Officers (CEOs), working on behalf of the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames is set to provide vital support in the Prudential RideLondon event, this weekend (August 9-10).
Prudential RideLondon is the capital’s biggest cycling festival that welcomes cyclist of all ages. Over 24,000 riders are expected to take part in the annual event, which raises money for charity. Kingston Council is leading on the Borough wide commitment to making RideLondon a success.
NSL CEOs spent the last three weeks preparing routes by placing suspension signs along designated cycling routes, and delivering notification letters to residents.
Fourteen NSL employees will be providing relocation vehicles, and CEOs will be playing a key role to ensure the race routes are kept clear and smooth running of the day event. NSL CEOs will also be on hand to help visitors and resident with queries.
NSL’s Client Account Manager, Terry Mckenzie said: “RideLondon provides us with great opportunity to offer vital assistance to make this event a success. CEOs particularly enjoy showing a different side of their role to the public. NSL Kingston takes pride in doing their part to ensure that this year’s event is as successful as previous years.”
Parking Services Manager, Phil Hoare said: “The success of Ride London, which uniquely converges on Kingston at both the inbound and outbound journey, is a testament to the hard work of all involved. Working in partnership with NSL and other key contractors, the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames is looking forward to this exciting event and wishes all those taking part the best of luck”
For further information, please Afrika Morris, Communications Executive, on 0208 991 8897 or 07920 278 164
Notes to Editors:
NSL delivers services in regulated public environments, where we provide the expertise to develop, resource, and manage complex outsourced services to achieve our clients’ outcomes.
- NSL employs more than 5,300 people and has over 300 offices throughout the UK. NSL provides tailored solutions for the following sectors:
- Local Government – on and off-street enforcement services; NSL is the UK’s biggest employer of Civil Enforcement Officers (CEOs), Parking Attendants, and Traffic Attendants. NSL manages over 500 car-parks and delivers effective traffic management enforcement services for most of the UK’s major cities, including Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Belfast, and London – where NSL works in partnership with 18 boroughs.
- Health –non-emergency and specialist patient transport services.
- Airports – Passenger transport and related services.
- Central Government – DVLA VED enforcement, identity validation solutions, and back office business processing operations, including Shared Service Centres in Croydon, Coventry and Oldham for Transport for London (TfL), Local Government and the NHS.
- Consultancy – NSL provides a wide range of consultancy services, including cycle scheme design and consultancy, parking design, traffic modelling, urban design and road safety engineering.
- NSL is an Investor in People Champion, and was awarded an Investor in People GOLD Award, joining the top 2% of UK organisations to have achieved the prestigious standard, which is given only to organisations who can demonstrate excellence in developing and supporting their staff.