The Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) last week announced a partnership with identity documents screening expert, NSL Validation Solutions.
Validation Solutions is part of the NSL Group, which manages complex outsourced services to UK central and local government and the NHS. NSL Validation Solutions offers comprehensive vetting management and identity authentication services tailored to recruiters needs.
The partnership will include discounted access to a range of services, which exceeds the UK Statutory Excuse requirements. It also safeguards employers from the risk of prosecution and reputational damage that is caused by unknowingly taking on new recruits who do not have the necessary right to work.
NSL Validation Solutions Account Director, Kenneth Hanslip, said: “We see a natural alignment between the REC’s core values and goals for driving professionalism and compliance in the industry. This also meets our objectives to ensure recruiters have the necessary tools available, to assess identity documents, and validate individuals’ right to work in the UK.”
REC Chief Executive Kevin Green, said: “NSL Validation Solutions provide a range of products that will help our members demonstrate their commitment to the correct levels of checks on individuals working in the UK. The products and discounts will offer REC members cost savings and a competitive advantage.”
For further information on the bespoke recruitment online and offline screening platform software that NSL Validation Solutions provides, visit www.rec.uk.com/nsl
Notes to Editors
For further information, please contact Afrika Morris, NSL Media Officer, 0208 991 8897 or 07920278164.
NSL employs more than 4,600 people and has over 100 offices throughout the UK. NSL provides tailored solutions for the following sectors
- Local Government – on and off-street enforcement services; NSL is the UK’s biggest employer of Civil Enforcement Officers (CEOs), Parking Attendants, and Traffic Attendants. NSL manages over 500 car-parks and delivers effective traffic management enforcement services for most of the UK’s major cities, including Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Belfast, and London – where NSL works in partnership with 18 Boroughs.
- Health –non-emergency and specialist patient transport services.
- Airports – Passenger transport and related services.
- Central Government – identity validation solutions, and back office business processing operations, including Shared Service Centres in Croydon, Coventry and Oldham for Transport for London (TfL), Local Government and the NHS.
- Consultancy – NSL provides a wide range of consultancy services, including parking design, traffic modelling, urban design and road safety engineering.
- NSL is an Investor in People Champion, and was awarded an Investor in People GOLD Award, joining the top 2% of UK organisations to have achieved the prestigious standard, which is given only to organisations who can demonstrate excellence in developing and supporting their staff.