NSL’s Civil Enforcement Officer(CEO) Joseph, who works on behalf of the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea (RBKC), was formally recognised with the Borough Commanders’ award recently.
Joseph received a commendation award for an act of bravery and selflessness. Witnessing a violent attack on a vulnerable female, Joseph quickly intervened and the offender was arrested.
The award recognises police officers, police staff and members of the public for their acts of professionalism, teamwork, dedication to duty, bravery.
This is not the first time Joseph has received a commendation award. Earlier this year Joseph bravely chased an alleged robber through Notting Hill Gate, and led the suspect to an arrest.
Joseph’s Manager, Paul Boxall said: “Without any thought for his own safety Joseph responded to a cry for help from a lady being robbed. He gave chase to the assailant and assisted with the suspect being arrested. A very brave and spontaneous act, which puts a positive light on Joseph’s colleagues. Well done.”
Notes to Editors:
For further information please contact NSL’s Communication Executive, Afrika Morris Afrika.firstname.lastname@example.org.
NSL delivers services in regulated public environments, where we provide the expertise to develop, resource, and manage complex outsourced services to achieve our clients’ outcomes.
- NSL employs more than 5,300 people and has over 300 offices throughout the UK. NSL provides tailored solutions for the following sectors:
- Local Government – on and off-street enforcement services; NSL is the UK’s biggest employer of Civil Enforcement Officers (CEOs), Parking Attendants, and Traffic Attendants. NSL manages over 500 car-parks and delivers effective traffic management enforcement services for most of the UK’s major cities, including Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Belfast, and London – where NSL works in partnership with 18 Boroughs.
- Health –non-emergency and specialist patient transport services.
- Airports – Passenger transport and related services.
- Central Government – DVLA VED enforcement, identity validation solutions, and back office business processing operations, including Shared Service Centres in Croydon, Coventry and Oldham for Transport for London (TfL), Local Government and the NHS.
- Consultancy – NSL provides a wide range of consultancy services, including cycle scheme design and consultancy, parking design, traffic modelling, urban design and road safety engineering.
- NSL is an Investor in People Champion, and was awarded an Investor in People GOLD Award, joining the top 2% of UK organisations to have achieved the prestigious standard, which is given only to organisations who can demonstrate excellence in developing and supporting their staff.