NSL Validation Solutions, the identity document and right-to-work screening specialist, has today launched its new brand – NSL Checking. The new brand is set to more effectively represent the comprehensive ID screening systems and services that Validation Solutions currently provides.
NSL Checking offers a range of bespoke, fixed, and mobile right-to-work, right-to-rent and ID documentation vetting using the world’s most advanced database, powered by Keesing Technologies. The system offers professional authentication functionality in seconds; scanning, inspection, authentication and archival of domestic and international identity documents in seconds.
NSL Checking safeguards employers from the risk of facing a £20,000 fine for employing an illegal migrant worker.
Head of NSL Checking, former Scotland Yard Police Officer, Kenneth Hanslip, said: “We want to build on the many successes of Validation Solutions, and focus our message now on the wider checking services that we can offer. As such the rebrand to NSL Checking is designed to reinforce the message that NSL Checking is the one-stop shop for every ID authentication need.”
NSL Checking is part of the NSL Group, which manages complex outsourced services to the UK central and local government, and the NHS. The new web address for NSL Checking will be nsl-checking.co.uk.
For further information, please Afrika Morris, Communications Executive, on 0208 991 8897 or 07920 278 164
Notes to Editors:
NSL delivers services in regulated public environments, where we provide the expertise to develop, resource, and manage complex outsourced services to achieve our clients’ outcomes.
- NSL employs more than 5,250 people and has over 300 offices throughout the UK. NSL provides tailored solutions for the following sectors:
- Local Government – on and off-street enforcement services; NSL is the UK’s biggest employer of Civil Enforcement Officers (CEOs), Parking Attendants, and Traffic Attendants. NSL manages over 500 car-parks and delivers effective traffic management enforcement services for most of the UK’s major cities, including Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Belfast, and London – where NSL works in partnership with 18 Boroughs.
- Health –non-emergency and specialist patient transport services.
- Airports – Passenger transport and related services.
- Central Government – DVLA VED enforcement, identity validation solutions, and back office business processing operations, including Shared Service Centres in Croydon, Coventry and Oldham for Transport for London (TfL), Local Government and the NHS.
- Consultancy – NSL provides a wide range of consultancy services, including cycle scheme design and consultancy, parking design, traffic modelling, urban design and road safety engineering.
- NSL is an Investor in People Champion, and was awarded an Investor in People GOLD Award, joining the top 2% of UK organisations to have achieved the prestigious standard, which is given only to organisations who can demonstrate excellence in developing and supporting their staff.