NSL’s Validation Solutions, experts in identity authentication, has entered into a partnership with leading driver risk company and DVLA official bureau, the Licence Bureau (LB).
LB offers a secure online solution that performs driver licence checks for companies and keeps them informed of compliance issues on drivers, vehicles, and fleet.
Validation Solutions is part of NSL, which manages complex outsourced services to UK central and local government and the NHS. NSL Validation Solutions offers comprehensive vetting management and identity screening services that safeguards employers from the risk of facing a £20,000 fine for employing an illegal migrant worker.
The partnership is an integration of Validation Solutions and Licence Bureau verification services, which will allow Validation Solutions to offer LB’s drivers licence verification service to its clients. It also enables LB to promote secure right-to-work checks in addition to their services.
Validation Solutions uses the world’s most advanced identity document validation and verification systems, powered by Keesing Technologies.
NSL Validation Solutions, Account Director, Kenneth Hanslip, said: “NSL is pleased to have formed a partnership with Licence Bureau. The partnership will allow us to offer additional checking services and will assist our clients to keep in compliance with new immigration laws, which will see driving licence entitlement withdrawn when a UK residence permit is not granted.”
Licence Bureau, Managing Director, Malcolm Maycock said: “Licence Bureau provide fleets with an integrated solution for licence checking, risk management and duty of care compliance. Now through the partnership with NSL we can provide an additional level of care and legal compliance for our customers through our right-to-work documentation validation service. This will also ensure our customers only employ people who have the right-to-work in the UK.”
For more information on Validation Solutions and Licence Bureau right-to-work vetting service, visit the LB website at http://www.licencebureau.co.uk/driver-audit/right-work-validation/.
For further information, please contact Afrika Morris, Communications Executive, on 0208 991 8897 or 07920 278 164
Notes to Editors:
NSL delivers services in regulated public environments, where we provide the expertise to develop, resource, and manage complex outsourced services to achieve our clients’ outcomes.
- NSL employs more than 5,300 people and has over 300 offices throughout the UK. NSL provides tailored solutions for the following sectors:
- Local Government – on and off-street enforcement services; NSL is the UK’s biggest employer of Civil Enforcement Officers (CEOs), Parking Attendants, and Traffic Attendants. NSL manages over 500 car-parks and delivers effective traffic management enforcement services for most of the UK’s major cities, including Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Belfast, and London – where NSL works in partnership with 18 boroughs.
- Health –non-emergency and specialist patient transport services.
- Airports – Passenger transport and related services.
- Central Government – DVLA VED enforcement, identity validation solutions, and back office business processing operations, including Shared Service Centres in Croydon, Coventry and Oldham for Transport for London (TfL), Local Government and the NHS.
- Consultancy – NSL provides a wide range of consultancy services, including cycle scheme design and consultancy, parking design, traffic modelling, urban design and road safety engineering.
NSL is an Investor in People Champion, and was awarded an Investor in People GOLD Award, joining the top 2% of UK organisations to have achieved the prestigious standard, which is given only to organisations who can demonstrate.