NSL Validation Solutions, the identity document and right-to-work screening expert, has recently partnered with The Building Futures Group (BFG). The BFG is the UK’s leading representative for the housing, property, cleaning, parking, and facilities management sectors.
NSL Validation Solutions uses the world’s most advanced identity document verification systems, powered by Keesing Technologies, and provides comprehensive vetting management, driving licence entitlement monitoring, criminal record checks, and background screening services and systems tailored to employers’ needs.
The partnership will provide BFG’s members access to NSL Validation Solutions identity screening products and free advice from its Vetting Managers on areas such as immigration legislation. It also enables The BFG to promote secure right-to-work and right-of-abode checks to its members.
Account Director, Kenneth Hanslip, said: “NSL is extremely pleased to be working with BFG, which plays an important part in raising standards and professionalism within the service industry. At a time when illegal migrant working is a matter of public and government concern, this partnership will help BFG’s members comply with all aspects of UK right–to-work legislation. This will enhance employment standards within a business environment that makes an immense contribution to the UK economy.”
Hazel Langley, Head of Membership Services at the Building Futures Group said “We are constantly working to provide value for money and professional services for our members. Our partnership with NSL Validation Solutions offers a great opportunity for our members to get free, tailored specialist advice in a range of essential business areas. Additionally, the services offered by Validation Solutions offer peace of mind to our members in knowing that they fulfil their responsibilities with a range of legal and statutory checks necessary to run their businesses.”
For further information, please contact Afrika Morris, Communications Executive, on 0208 991 8897 or 07920 278 164.
Notes to Editors:
NSL delivers services in regulated public environments, where we provide the expertise to develop, resource, and manage complex outsourced services to achieve our clients’ outcomes.
- NSL employs more than 5,300 people and has over 100 offices throughout the UK. NSL provides tailored solutions for the following sectors:
- Local Government – CCTV Monitoring control centres, and off-street enforcement services; NSL is the UK’s biggest employer of Civil Enforcement Officers (CEOs), Parking Attendants, and Traffic Attendants. NSL manages over 500 car-parks and delivers effective traffic management enforcement services for most of the UK’s major cities, including Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Belfast, and London – where NSL works in partnership with 18 Boroughs. CCTV Monitoring control centres.
- Health – non-emergency and specialist patient transport services. Car park management. Transport logistics and planning.
- Airports – Passenger transport and related services.
- Central Government – identity validation solutions, and back office business processing operations, including Shared Service Centres in Croydon, Coventry and Oldham for Transport for London (TfL), Local Government and the NHS.
- Consultancy – NSL provides a wide range of consultancy services, including parking design, traffic modelling, urban design and road safety engineering.
- NSL is an Investor in People Champion, and was awarded an Investor in People GOLD Award, joining the top 2% of UK organisations to have achieved the prestigious standard, which is given only to organisations who can demonstrate excellence in developing and supporting their staff.