NSL Validation Solutions has joined the United Kingdom Homecare Association (UKHCA) as a commercial member. UKHCA is the professional association of homecare providers from the independent, voluntary, not-for-profit, and statutory sectors.
Validation Solutions offers comprehensive ID checking services and vetting management that safeguards employers from the risk of facing a £20,000 fine for employing an illegal migrant worker.
Kenneth Hanslip, Account Director, at NSL Validation Solutions, said: “NSL is extremely pleased to have joined UKHCA. The membership will enable us to engage and inform UKHCA members, to ensure that they can quickly and securely validate the identity, and the background, of employees within their organisations. Joining UKHCA as a commercial member is a demonstration of our commitment to provide services to the homecare sector and we hope to build close ties with homecare providers”
UKHCA Membership and Marketing Director, Andrew Heffernan, said: “UKHCA’s commercial members provide a wide range of services to support homecare providers in their vital work, of enabling people to continue to live independently in their own homes, and we’re delighted to welcome NSL Validation Solutions into our commercial membership family.”
For further information, please contact Afrika Morris, Communications Executive, on 0208 991 8897 or 07920278164.
Notes to Editors:
NSL delivers services in regulated public environments, where we provide the expertise to develop, resource, and manage complex outsourced services to achieve our clients’ outcomes.
- · NSL employs more than 5,300 people and has over 100 offices throughout the UK. NSL provides tailored solutions for the following sectors:
- o Local Government – CCTV Monitoring control centres, and off-street enforcement services; NSL is the UK’s biggest employer of Civil Enforcement Officers (CEOs), Parking Attendants, and Traffic Attendants. NSL manages over 500 car-parks and delivers effective traffic management enforcement services for most of the UK’s major cities, including Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Belfast, and London – where NSL works in partnership with 18 Boroughs. CCTV Monitoring control centres.
- o Health – non-emergency and specialist patient transport services. Car park management. Transport logistics and planning.
- o Airports – Passenger transport and related services.
- o Central Government – identity validation solutions, and back office business processing operations, including Shared Service Centres in Croydon, Coventry and Oldham for Transport for London (TfL), Local Government and the NHS.
- o Consultancy – NSL provides a wide range of consultancy services, including parking design, traffic modelling, urban design and road safety engineering.
- · NSL is an Investor in People Champion, and was awarded an Investor in People GOLD Award, joining the top 2% of UK organisations to have achieved the prestigious standard, which is given only to organisations who can demonstrate excellence in developing and supporting their staff.