NSL, the public sector services specialist, in partnership with the Metropolitan and Waltham Forest Council, recently helped to launch the Dementia Action Alliance to help raise awareness and offer support to people living with dementia.
The Alliance held a partnership awareness seminar on 23 of October at Leyton Football club and included NSL’s Senior Supervisor, Mehmet Hassan, and Senior CEO Perry Mountier.
NSL will actively raise awareness amongst its Civil Enforcement Officers (CEOs) to ensure they can assist people in the community who may seem confused.
NSL’s Account Director, Neil Hutchings said: “It’s a great honour to work with our partners, the Police and Waltham Forest Council, on this very important and sensitive matter. This emphasises the benefits our on street officers bring to the neighbourhood by providing eyes and ears to help protect our local communities.”
For further information, please contact Afrika Morris, Communications Executive, on 0208 991 8897 or 07920 278 164.
Notes to Editors:
NSL delivers services in regulated public environments, where we provide the expertise to develop, resource, and manage complex outsourced services to achieve our clients’ outcomes.
- NSL employs more than 5,300 people and has over 100 offices throughout the UK. NSL provides tailored solutions for the following sectors:
- Local Government – CCTV Monitoring control centres, and off-street enforcement services; NSL is the UK’s biggest employer of Civil Enforcement Officers (CEOs), Parking Attendants, and Traffic Attendants. NSL manages over 500 car-parks and delivers effective traffic management enforcement services for most of the UK’s major cities, including Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Belfast, and London – where NSL works in partnership with 18 Boroughs. CCTV Monitoring control centres.
- Health – non-emergency and specialist patient transport services. Car park management. Transport logistics and planning.
- Airports – Passenger transport and related services.
- Central Government – identity validation solutions, and back office business processing operations, including Shared Service Centres in Croydon, Coventry and Oldham for Transport for London (TfL), Local Government and the NHS.
- Consultancy – NSL provides a wide range of consultancy services, including parking design, traffic modelling, urban design and road safety engineering.
- NSL is an Investor in People Champion, and was awarded an Investor in People GOLD Award, joining the top 2% of UK organisations to have achieved the prestigious standard, which is given only to organisations who can demonstrate excellence in developing and supporting their staff.