NSL is delighted to be supporting this year’s Adur & Worthing community scheme, Playing Out.
The scheme, which is led by Adur and Worthing Council, is a non-profit programme, which encourages after-school street-play sessions, and aims to increase children’s safety for when they take place.
NSL will be providing resident support services such as responding to residents’ enquiries. NSL will also support the scheme’s organisers by providing steward leaflets, hi-vis vests, chalks, skipping ropes, and instructions for game play.
The scheme provides direct support for residents-led street play sessions and more. It involves temporarily closing the road to restrict vehicle access. The Council has provided information here:
and Playing Out can be found here:
Client Account Manager, Danny Forbes, said “Playing Out, through Adur & Worthing Council, provides us with a great opportunity to offer vital assistance to make this scheme a success. Street play enables kids to get out and be active, which should be encouraged at every opportunity. We are pleased to be able to support this; it also gives us the opportunity to engage with key stakeholders in our community.”
For further information, please Afrika Morris, Communications Executive, on 0208 991 8897 or 07920 278 164
Notes to Editors:
NSL delivers services in regulated public environments, where we provide the expertise to develop, resource, and manage complex outsourced services to achieve our clients’ outcomes.
- NSL employs more than 5,250 people and has over 300 offices throughout the UK. NSL provides tailored solutions for the following sectors:
- Local Government – on and off-street enforcement services; NSL is the UK’s biggest employer of Civil Enforcement Officers (CEOs), Parking Attendants, and Traffic Attendants. NSL manages over 500 car-parks and delivers effective traffic management enforcement services for most of the UK’s major cities, including Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Belfast, and London – where NSL works in partnership with 18 boroughs.
- Health –non-emergency and specialist patient transport services.
- Airports – Passenger transport and related services.
- Central Government – DVLA VED enforcement, identity validation solutions, and back office business processing operations, including Shared Service Centres in Croydon, Coventry and Oldham for Transport for London (TfL), Local Government and the NHS.
- Consultancy – NSL provides a wide range of consultancy services, including cycle scheme design and consultancy, parking design, traffic modelling, urban design and road safety engineering.
- NSL is an Investor in People Champion, and was awarded an Investor in People GOLD Award, joining the top 2% of UK organisations to have achieved the prestigious standard, which is given only to organisations who can demonstrate excellence in developing and supporting their staff.