NSL, the public sector services specialist, has partnered with the Association of Labour Providers (ALP). The ALP promotes, represents and supports employers in the UK.
NSL’s Validation Solutions service, part of its central government sector, offers comprehensive vetting management and identity authentication services tailored to recruiters and employers needs. This includes using identity document validation and verification systems powered by Keesing Technologies, world leader in identity verification products.
The partnership will include discounted access to a range of services, which exceed the UK Statutory Excuse requirements on safeguarding employers from the risk of prosecution and reputational damage.
Validation Solutions is part of the NSL, which manages complex outsourced services to the UK central and local government and the NHS.
NSL Validation Solutions, Account Director, Kenneth Hanslip, said: “We see a natural alignment between the ALP’s core values and goals of driving professionalism and compliance in the labour provision industry. Our objective is to ensure that recruiters and employers have all of the necessary tools available, to assess and vet identity documents when checking whether an individual has the right-to-work in the UK.”
ALP Director David Camp, said: “The ALP has had a long association with Keesing Technologies spanning some five years and this has allowed us to support our members with access to identity verification products and sector specific training in preventing illegal migrant working. ALP members commit to ethical and legal compliance and our partnership with NSL Validation Solutions will help our members demonstrate their commitment to the correct levels of checks on individuals working in the UK. To support this further we will be working with NSL Validation Solutions to offer our comprehensive training programme to both our members and a wider market sector.”
For more information on the different online and offline identity checking software that NSL Validation Solutions provides, visit the ALP website at www.labourproviders.org.uk.
For further information, please Afrika Morris, Communications Executive, on 0208 991 8897 or 07920 278 164
Notes to Editors:
NSL delivers services in regulated public environments, where we provide the expertise to develop, resource, and manage complex outsourced services to achieve our clients’ outcomes.
- NSL employs more than 5,250 people and has over 300 offices throughout the UK. NSL provides tailored solutions for the following sectors:
- Local Government – on and off-street enforcement services; NSL is the UK’s biggest employer of Civil Enforcement Officers (CEOs), Parking Attendants, and Traffic Attendants. NSL manages over 500 car-parks and delivers effective traffic management enforcement services for most of the UK’s major cities, including Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Belfast, and London – where NSL works in partnership with 18 boroughs.
- Health –non-emergency and specialist patient transport services.
- Airports – Passenger transport and related services.
- Central Government – DVLA VED enforcement, identity validation solutions, and back office business processing operations, including Shared Service Centres in Croydon, Coventry and Oldham for Transport for London (TfL), Local Government and the NHS.
- Consultancy – NSL provides a wide range of consultancy services, including cycle scheme design and consultancy, parking design, traffic modelling, urban design and road safety engineering.
- NSL is an Investor in People Champion, and was awarded an Investor in People GOLD Award, joining the top 2% of UK organisations to have achieved the prestigious standard, which is given only to organisations who can demonstrate.