Throughout 2014 staff at NSL, which specialises in delivering public sector services, participated in a number of events, took on hefty challenges, baked cakes, and held coffee mornings to raise money for Macmillan.
MacMillan supports those affected by cancer. Given that one in three of us will be affected at some point in our lives, the support of charities like Macmillan is absolutely vital. For 2015 NSL has chosen Alzheimer’s Society as its charity of the year, following a company-wide vote.
Graham Williams, NSL Commercial Director, said: “NSL has really enjoyed supporting Macmillan and we’re so proud of our colleagues’ fundraising efforts for this great cause. We see the mutual benefit of working with charities; Macmillan gets the financial backing needed to carry on its caring work. Our colleagues have opportunities for personal development by organising events and we get to bring people together and build teams. Thank you Macmillan”
For further information, please contact Afrika Morris, Communications Executive, on 0208 991 8897 or 07920 278 164.
Notes to Editors:
NSL delivers services in regulated public environments, where we provide the expertise to develop, resource, and manage complex outsourced services to achieve our clients’ outcomes.
- NSL employs more than 5,200 people and has over 100 offices throughout the UK. NSL provides tailored solutions for the following sectors:
- Local Government – CCTV Monitoring control centres, and off-street enforcement services; NSL is the UK’s biggest employer of Civil Enforcement Officers (CEOs), Parking Attendants, and Traffic Attendants. NSL manages over 500 car-parks and delivers effective traffic management enforcement services for most of the UK’s major cities, including Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Belfast, and London – where NSL works in partnership with 18 Boroughs. CCTV Monitoring control centres.
- Health – non-emergency and specialist patient transport services. Car park management. Transport logistics and planning.
- Airports – Passenger transport and related services.
- Central Government – identity validation solutions, and back office business processing operations, including Shared Service Centres in Croydon, Coventry and Oldham for Transport for London (TfL), Local Government and the NHS.
- Consultancy – NSL provides a wide range of consultancy services, including parking design, traffic modelling, urban design and road safety engineering.
NSL is an Investor in People Champion, and was awarded an Investor in People GOLD Award, joining the top 2% of UK organisations to have achieved the prestigious standard, which is given only to organisations who can demonstrate excellence in developing and supporting their staff.