NSL, the public-sector services provider, has been reappointed by Westminster City Council (WCC) to provide vehicle relocation services. The new contract term, which starts July 2014, is for one year.
NSL will be providing kerbside management operation – including adhoc joint operations with the Metropolitan Police. The services will be delivered by combining the best of technology and assistive street marshals.
NSL has provided Westminster’s relocation services since 2010.
Mark Hoskin, Local Government Director, NSL: “We are delighted to be continuing our relationship with WCC, and are looking forward to delivering this new service as part of our wider technology and resourcing contract with WCC.”
For further information, please contact Afrika Morris, Communications Executive, on 020 84991 8897 or 07902 278 164 – email: email@example.com
Notes to Editors:
NSL delivers services in regulated public environments, where we provide the expertise to develop, resource, and manage complex outsourced services to achieve our clients’ outcomes.
- NSL employs more than 5,100 people and has over 100 offices throughout the UK. NSL provides tailored solutions for the following sectors:
- Local Government – CCTV Monitoring control centres, and off-street enforcement services; NSL is the UK’s biggest employer of Civil Enforcement Officers (CEOs), Parking Attendants, and Traffic Attendants. NSL manages over 500 car-parks and delivers effective traffic management enforcement services for most of the UK’s major cities, including Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Belfast, and London – where NSL works in partnership with 18 Boroughs. CCTV Monitoring control centres.
- Health – non-emergency and specialist patient transport services. Car park management. Transport logistics and planning.
- Airports – Passenger transport and related services.
- Central Government – identity validation solutions, and back-office business processing operations, including Shared Service Centres in Croydon, Coventry and Oldham for Transport for London (TfL), Local Government and the NHS.
- Consultancy – NSL provides a wide range of consultancy services, including parking design, traffic modelling, urban design and road safety engineering.
- NSL is an Investor in People Champion, and was awarded an Investor in People GOLD Award, joining the top 2% of UK organisations to have achieved the prestigious standard, which is given only to organisations who can demonstrate excellence in developing and supporting their staff.