Dale was carrying out his duties along Tredegar Road in Bridgend when he noticed an untaxed vehicle. The motorist in the vehicle realised that his vehicle had been noted by Dale, and sped off dangerously, which led to him losing control of the car, skidding off the road, and flipping over three times.
Shocked, Dale rushed to the motorist’s assistance, opened the car door and manage to pull the driver out of the vehicle. Dale then called the emergency services and waited until they arrived.
Aled Williams, NSL’s Pound Manager for Bridgend said: “Dale’s swift actions prevented further injury in what was a serious accident. He is a role model within NSL’s Pound Team and demonstrates the ethos of the Pound.”
For further information, please contact Afrika Morris, NSL Communications Executive, on 0208 991 8897 or 07920278164.
Notes to Editors:
NSL delivers services in regulated public environments, where we provide the expertise to develop, resource, and manage complex outsourced services to achieve our clients’ outcomes.
- NSL employs more than 5,300 people and has over 100 offices throughout the UK. NSL provides tailored solutions for the following sectors:
- Local Government – CCTV Monitoring control centres, and off-street enforcement services; NSL is the UK’s biggest employer of Civil Enforcement Officers (CEOs), Parking Attendants, and Traffic Attendants. NSL manages over 500 car-parks and delivers effective traffic management enforcement services for most of the UK’s major cities, including Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Belfast, and London – where NSL works in partnership with 18 Boroughs. CCTV Monitoring control centres.
- Health – non-emergency and specialist patient transport services. Car park management. Transport logistics and planning.
- Airports – Passenger transport and related services.
- Central Government – identity validation solutions, and back office business processing operations, including Shared Service Centres in Croydon, Coventry and Oldham for Transport for London (TfL), Local Government and the NHS.
- Consultancy – NSL provides a wide range of consultancy services, including parking design, traffic modelling, urban design and road safety engineering.
- NSL is an Investor in People Champion, and was awarded an Investor in People GOLD Award, joining the top 2% of UK organisations to have achieved the prestigious standard, which is given only to organisations who can demonstrate excellence in developing and supporting their staff.