A Civil Enforcement Officer (CEO) in Wirral was recently commended by a motorist for being helpful and kind. The motorist, Gaynor Williams approached the CEO, Dave McAuley and told him her ticket had just blown away and she had no change to purchase another ticket.
Dave, who is employed by NSL was on beat in Price Street Car Park advised Miss Williams to pop in to the train station and get some change. Miss Williams returned a couple of minutes later and had no luck. The CEO then gave her £1.00 for another ticket.
Miss Williams was so grateful for the CEO’s effort; she took the time out and went to our base with a bottle of champagne and a thank you card for Dave.
Client Account Manager, Ewan Cobain, said: “I was delighted to hear about David’s gesture to the member of public especially during the season of goodwill – this underlines the service values that we all strive for as a company and hopefully dispels the myths and common misconceptions that surround CEOs. The member of public was clearly pleasantly surprised by his actions as she dropped off a thank you gift and tweeted about her experience. Well done David.”
For further information, please contact Afrika Morris, NSL Communications Executive, on 0208 991 8897 or 07920278164.
Notes to Editors:
NSL delivers services in regulated public environments, where we provide the expertise to develop, resource, and manage complex outsourced services to achieve our clients’ outcomes.
- NSL employs more than 5,300 people and has over 100 offices throughout the UK. NSL provides tailored solutions for the following sectors:
- Local Government – CCTV Monitoring control centres, and off-street enforcement services; NSL is the UK’s biggest employer of Civil Enforcement Officers (CEOs), Parking Attendants, and Traffic Attendants. NSL manages over 500 car-parks and delivers effective traffic management enforcement services for most of the UK’s major cities, including Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Belfast, and London – where NSL works in partnership with 18 Boroughs. CCTV Monitoring control centres.
- Health – non-emergency and specialist patient transport services. Car park management. Transport logistics and planning.
- Airports – Passenger transport and related services.
- Central Government – identity validation solutions, and back office business processing operations, including Shared Service Centres in Croydon, Coventry and Oldham for Transport for London (TfL), Local Government and the NHS.
- Consultancy – NSL provides a wide range of consultancy services, including parking design, traffic modelling, urban design and road safety engineering.
- NSL is an Investor in People Champion, and was awarded an Investor in People GOLD Award, joining the top 2% of UK organisations to have achieved the prestigious standard, which is given only to organisations who can demonstrate excellence in developing and supporting their staff.