A Civil Enforcement Officer (CEO) recently rushed to the rescue of an elderly woman who fell on High Road, North Finchley. The woman went into shock and had problems with speaking and in getting up. The CEO, Faisel assisted the woman by helping her to get up, and then accompanied her to a nearby shop where she was given a seat. Making sure the woman wouldn’t get too cold, the CEO then called for an ambulance.
The CEO, employed by NSL, and working on behalf of Barnet Council, waited with the woman for the ambulance – although following a lengthy wait, the woman recovered sufficiently from the shock and was in a better state to return home.
The woman was so grateful for Faisel’s courtesy, she wrote to Barnet Council to express her gratitude. She said: “I don’t know what I would have done without the kind parking warden’s help. He took control of the situation in a professional, efficient, calm, and caring manner. I want to send him my thanks again, and commend him to his superiors. He is public spirited and deserves a medal for acting in the best possible way.”
The CEO’s manager, Jose Garcia, said: “Faisel has been with NSL three months. He demonstrated all the core values we prioritise at NSL – being of help and service wherever possible. We always encourage our CEOs to go beyond their call of duty. I’m very proud of the CEO and of how quick he was to help.”
For further information, please contact Afrika Morris, Communications Executive, on 020 8991 8897 or 07920278164or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to Editors:
NSL delivers services in regulated public environments, where we provide the expertise to develop, resource, and manage complex outsourced services to achieve our clients’ outcomes.
- NSL employs more than 4,600 people and has over 100 offices throughout the UK. NSL provides tailored solutions for the following sectors:
- Local Government – CCTV Monitoring control centres, and off-street enforcement services; NSL is the UK’s biggest employer of Civil Enforcement Officers (CEOs), Parking Attendants, and Traffic Attendants. NSL manages over 500 car-parks and delivers effective traffic management enforcement services for most of the UK’s major cities, including Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Belfast, and London – where NSL works in partnership with 18 Boroughs. CCTV Monitoring control centres.
- Health – non-emergency and specialist patient transport services. Car park management. Transport logistics and planning.
- Airports – Passenger transport and related services.
- Central Government – identity validation solutions, and back office business processing operations, including Shared Service Centres in Croydon, Coventry and Oldham for Transport for London (TfL), Local Government and the NHS.
- Consultancy – NSL provides a wide range of consultancy services, including parking design, traffic modelling, urban design and road safety engineering.
NSL is an Investor in People Champion, and was awarded an Investor in People GOLD Award, joining the top 2% of UK organisations to have achieved the prestigious standard, which is given only to organisations who can demonstrate excellence in developing and supporting their staff.