NSL is a great business with great people. Why not come to work with us?
NSL is the UK's largest employer of Civil Enforcement Officers but also provides broader urban management solutions including back office business processing, bus routes in London, coach operations at Heathrow and Gatwick airports, debt recovery and bailiff operations, and urban consultancy.
As a nationwide organisation there are opportunities throughout the UK.
NSL is committed to equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants irrespective of sex, marital status, disability, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religious belief, age, social background or sexual orientation.
People are our business and we give our people the best possible training, development and support so that they reinforce our clients and our own reputation. We provide fair and accessible learning opportunities for front line operations teams, team leaders and managers and for business and support functions supporting others.
At the heart of this are positive people practices and NSL achieved Investors in People status in 2005, followed by re-accreditation in November 2008. IIP standards are continuously used as a benchmark to create, develop and implement industry leading training provision and people development support. They also help us to monitor the results and positive impact of the learning and development provision on employee retention and engagement, skills development and progression.
To help everyone meet the role objectives and standards and to develop and support them to achieve their full potential NSL's people agenda has 5 key aims:
- Induction: Provide new and promoted colleagues with appropriate induction and job skills training, a welcoming and suitable working environment and the support required to confidently and efficiently take on the new role
- Management Development: Develop managers to fulfil their business requirements and to assist them to support their teams by attracting, leading, inspiring, training & developing a motivated team of people to perform
- Learning: Create a learning environment that positively supports all to develop their capability and knowledge, provide feedback that recognises achievement and motivates continuous performance improvement and that encourages all to support the learning and development of their colleagues
- Careers: Provide structured career development pathways that support the company succession plans and individual 's career development aspirations
- Job Skills: Provide timely and appropriate learning and development support, training and resources to assist business teams to meet their operational needs.
Like what you see?
Visit the Total jobs or Job Centre Plus websites to view our latest vacancies, note the reference of the vacancy that interests you, and the fill in our online application form, ensuring you add the vacancy reference number in the relevant place.