NSL Customer Charter
NSL is committed to providing a great service to clients and customers alike. Our customer charter, built on NSL's Vision and Values, lays the foundation for working in all parts of our business.
Professional at all times
- All of our customer facing staff will be easily identifiable, well presented and be well trained to deliver the service you require.
- We aim to provide an efficient service in a customer focused and courteous way, resolving client or stakeholder enquiries first time where possible.
- All matters will be treated in confidence. Our staff will work with you in a sensitive and discreet manner.
- We will always seek to protect and enhance your reputation and will work with integrity at all times.
Easy to Do Business with
- We will be consistent and fair in the way we deliver our service and treat all stakeholders equally.
- We will seek to provide the service you require, but will always work with you to identify ways of doing things in a better and more cost effective way. We will work innovatively and flexibly with you.
- Where we are not able to provide information to stakeholders immediately, we will liaise with the necessary departments on your behalf to get any enquiry resolved within agreed timescales.
- We value diversity, promote equal opportunity and will work with you ethically to deliver the service you require.
Responsible and Accountable
- We will be responsible and accountable for the accuracy and quality of our work and are committed to investing in our staff development so we can help you more efficiently.
- We will respond to any formal complaints quickly and within agreed timescales
- We will commit to supporting any corporate aims to deliver customer care and will seek to work within your agreed standards.
- Where legislation, regulations or policies change we will ensure that any necessary changes are promptly and properly completed.
Open and Honest
- We take responsibility for our actions and will work transparently with you to ensure that together any issues are quickly and easily resolved.
- We will admit our mistakes and support any stakeholder's right to appeal against any action. We aim to learn from experiences and then do better.
- We will share best practice across our business and seek to understand your needs, so that the best solution can always be deployed.