NSL has an ethos of simplification and consolidation to drive service improvement and cost efficiencies.
NSL was formed in spring 2007 following the demerger of National Car Parks into two separate businesses.
NSL employs over 5,000 people in the UK and can demonstrate relevant experience in all of our key business areas. For example, we currently provide airside and landside coaching for Heathrow and Gatwick airports, deploy patient transfer and high dependancy services to the NHS to rigorous standards, manage in excess of 500 car parks for multiple clients, including across the whole province for the Northern Ireland government, and deliver customer focused yet highly effective traffic management enforcement services for virtually every major UK City, including London - where we work with 14 Boroughs, Manchester, Birmingham and Edinburgh.
NSL is an expert outsourced service provider and we are very aware of the need for accountability. Our innovative solutions include systems that not only provide transparency and accountability from day one, but can also assist you to improve your current business processes. We adopt an open book philosophy and can demonstrate considerable experience in risk and reward based commercial models, with our profit remuneration recovered for good performance against service level agreements and key performance indicators.
NSL has a wealth of experience of contract implementation and service transition. We have welcomed over 2,400 TUPE colleagues into our business and transferred equipment, assets and property on numerous occasions. The company follows PRINCE2 project management methodology and is meticulous in its implementation planning and delivery. NSL will appoint a dedicated implementation team, led by a qualified programme manager to ensure that our end solution matches your business goals.
NSL has a vision for success:
"To be the number 1 provider, wherever we deliver services"
To turn that vision into reality we have a set of goals that apply across all of our business functions. We believe everyone has a part to play in making the business a success. We want to
- Exceed customers' and clients' expectations
- Attract, develop and retain talented people
- Embrace diversity, communicate openly and support all
- Take the best practices, and through innovation make them better
- Grow and diversify our business in a sustainable fashion
NSL continues to develop services and products to meet our customers and clients needs and to maintain our position as the industry leader. We would always want to be an employer of choice through developing our people. Our Customer Charter has it's foundations firmly embedded in NSL' s core 'SERVICE' values.
Our values that support the vision and goals are:
- We work as one Company
- We work together to a common goal, helping one another to ensure delivery
- We are honest and open in all that we do
- We are consistent with accepted standards and adopt the principles of right or good conduct
- We are reliable, deliver on our promises, and take personal accountability
- We recognise and celebrate success
- We work within a team and show respect and dignity towards each other
- We ensure the promotion of equal opportunity and embrace a diverse workforce
- We treat our customers in the same way we would like to be treated in a similar situation
- We ensure that opinions and decisions are based on facts and not assumptions
- We do what we do well, we learn, then we do it better
- We are flexible and adapt positively to changing client and business needs
- We understand our market and our colleagues' needs. We know what is expected of us
- We are recognised as a reliable source of knowledge and skill
NSL forms part of the AAC Capital Partners portfolio of companies.